Return and/or refund of your purchase
Conditions and prerequisites regarding returns
ADM Sport will not accept your return of goods unless the following conditions are met :
- Product must be returned within a maximum period of 15 days from the date on the delivery tag.
- The following products cannot be returned: CDs, DVDs, books, underwears, bikinis, electrical or electronic parts, communication systems and special order items.
- Any used product, showing sigh of wear or with an altered packaging, cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Specifically, a product which packaging was altered during return shipment will not be accepted by ADM Sport.
- If your product was damaged during the delivery, exchange will be made at no extra cost, only after authorisation by phone or email.
- Returns after a mistake on the client's part will be at the client's own expenses. Also, any return of an item under warranty will be at the client's own expenses.
- Returns of Christmas gifts in store will be possible 2 weeks after the reopening of our shops.
ADM Sport retains the right to determine, in good faith, if all of the above conditions are met.
Return and Exchange by mail
- Any return must first be acknowledged by ADM Sport by calling 1 800 463-4340 extension 102 or by filling the form below. If applicable, a return ticket will be sent to you by email.
- Any mail return must be sent to the St Hyacinthe store via registered mail with delivery confirmation, thus providing proper tracking of parcel in case of veritable loss.
- Refunds can be made by crediting your bank card, or by money transfer to the same banking account initially used by the client, within a maximum of 30 days following reception.
- Paypal transfers are available Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM exclusively.
In store returns and exchanges
Show up with the purchase invoice, the original packaging, your products and their labels. If it's a web or phone order, please have your packing slip. Refunds will be issued via the original payment method.
Want to exchange an item? After your return has been authorized, simply place a new order for the new item. This ensures that the item in question does not fall out of stock and allows you to receive the new item as quickly as possible.